Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friends

I don't have a picture to post today. This weekend I made a trip south, well as far as Colorado, my old stompin' grounds. I stopped in Nunn to see a dear friend whom I haven't seen for several years and we had the best visit. Thanks for being home Pam (and for answering the door). You see, my visit was unannounced and I am sure she thought I was a solicitor. Hope your anniversary was a good one. Then I trekked farther south to my sister's home and spent the night. We then went to Denver to see a cousin who will be 83 this month. She sent my uncle's rocker with me which I will cherish and we then met a friend at a craft fair. It was a good weekend!! Today, we had a visit from Rawlins friends. The Mr. and I are so very blessed to have such good friends. Even though we have moved, they continue to stay in touch.

Today I embarked on another room to paint and started to strip off wallpaper in the office. Luckily though, this paper stripped with ease, however you should see the walls. Pink, Pink, Pink! I asked the Mr. what color I should paint and he said "anything but pink!" Thank you for following my blog. Sometimes I don't get much done here, but I plan to start doing better. (famous last words)

~~"A friend is like a good bra, close to your heart, hard to find and supportive."-anonymous

No comments: