Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winter arrives

I know it has been forever...where have I been? The hurrier I go the behinder I get. Wow...no pics today. Just a short note to say hang in there. We have been working on the basement...drywall, mudding, priming and painting walls and more! The Mr. had an opportunity to buy a 69 VW which will be reincarnated. An electric vehicle will be it's destiny....providing we get to that point. So many projects and not enough time. We have had good friends who have had health problems, so that is on our minds, and had an opportunity to get together with lots of old past co-workers who celebrated the closing of our old workplace, Mt. View Elementary School in Rawlins, WY. What a wonderful experience! Other good friends were here to shop for their new home and we were included in that endeavor and had lunch with 9 people today, also past co-workers. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful circle of people with which to share time. Quilt classes start tomorrow for me and the Mr. is playing pool leagues again....so hopefully the merry-go-round will slow down a little and I can get back to this blog. Sooo....hang in there!

No comments: