Wednesday, April 17, 2013

That darned cat!

 It is winter here, the roads have been closed and some are finally open, but it is nasty out there! So what do you do when you are cooped up in the house?  You entertain yourself!  Me I quilt, read, hit the tread mill or watch a good movie.  Coalette?  She rips up things.  A couple of blogs ago I posted this wonderful plant full of blooms and nearly reaching the floor.  I got up and stumbling to the door in the dark (it still is a little dark at 6:00 a.m.), saw all of this stuff on the floor.  After turning the dogs out and the lights on, imagine my horror to find wilted leaves, stems and blossoms on the floor.  This is all that was left of my plant.
 This snap below was taken yesterday and it continued to snow all night and blow and blow and snow.  Really, it is difficult to say how much we got as it was a wet snow, but the dogs did not get off the patio this morning.  They relieved themselves ON the patio!!!  It is too deep for the little guys and evidently too cold for the old girl!!!!
 This morning from the balcony off my sewing room and as I type this, we have just lost satellite connection so the dishes will need to be scraped clean again. So, off to the sewing room today with no guilt feelings and maybe a good movie on the boob tube. 
"Remember, the faith that moves mountains always carries a pick." ~ Anonymous
  (and maybe a snow shovel?)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love the paper towel photo!! Silly kitty. Bummer about your plant.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing designed for me to have a site, which is beneficial designed for my know-how. thanks admin

Here is my web page: Outdoor Led Lighting