Monday, December 15, 2014

Quilt

 Just a quick post....been busy with Christmas activities.  I posted quite some time ago that I was working with my neighbor on a quilt...actually we are both doing this quilt in similar but different colors. (a race to the finish and I intend to win) an Two squares here, the one above is one of several and below is the border patchwork. It isn't really a fair race, but hey, take all the advantages you can!
I actually have the quilt top finished now, but haven't started the back in order to get it ready to quilt. So last evening, we decided what the next project will be. I had more pictures to post, but realized they were sideways and needed to right them.  When we went for the trees, we had a video to post to some friends and relatives...it came in to them upside down.  I am finding out that getting old is a great excuse for lots of mishaps!!!!  Stay warm.

No comments: