Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yellow today

 Today's post is about yellow.  I put my hummer feeder out a couple of days ago and within 10 minutes, the little guys had found it and the yellow finches arrived at the feeder out front at the same time. They are such a brilliant yellow.
 Our row exchange was yesterday and this is the quilt I had to work with this month.  The top row was the quilter's row and the rest were added by consecutive quilters with mine at the bottom.
Since the yellow is such a bright yellow in all rows (each row is actually 60 inches approx) I felt that the little finch was a perfect addition to the blog. We had a large group for the exchange yesterday and for lunch and we all are always excited to see what each of the 12 quilters had added to the previous rows.  I have a new series of rows now with which to add my personal touch.  This has been a great group of gals and we have developed a sense of community among the "clan".

No comments: