Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring?

 These are old pictures I pulled from the computer as I have had "stuff" on my plate this week or so and actually have no other excuse except that I have worked outside mostly.  Those pics later.  Also next Monday is our row exchange and I just finished mine.  Post will come this week.  So above is a small Dresden plate square which is only 6 " from yellow side to side.  Below is a sampling of some of the garden "totems" we have made.  These were made in Cheyenne several years ago, but we are still constructing these for the gardens.  A conversation came up last week about these and so in searching for something to post, I found these.  We have already begun to look for treasures for this year's craft week and my buddy and I went to Laramie last week and discovered a couple of thrift shops.  These and garage sales are the best places to find affordable junk.
As you can see, we use a myriad of pieces...vases, lamp parts, candy dishes, bowls etc.  So if you are in a winter funk....go for it!!!  It may bring spring or even summer to our gardens.

No comments: