Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mama and Papa goose and babies

 This is just a quick post as we have a new computer and I am trying to figure out how it differs from the other one.  Finally after over 12 inches of snow, we have 70 degree weather and were able to take the dogs to the park.  Surprisingly, we encountered two pair of geese with babies.  This was an older flock of babies, and the smaller bunch, just nearby, were being closely watched by mom and dad and were actually prepared to approach us.

I have more to blog, but at least for today, I have successfully downloaded pictures from the phone--actually, the Mr. did it for me.  He took the pictures.  As usual, I did not have my phone..and didn't know where it was. So this goose family is surely a sign that better weather lies ahead!

No comments: