Friday, February 7, 2020

Don't we love technology?

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted and we have been busy.  Had a couple of dentist appointments, bought and installed a new garage opener, have been painting and trying to get caught up on a couple of quilts....this one is getting bound now, but I have been having difficulty with my blog and the pictures that I have been air dropping from my phone don't want to load so with the Mr and his limited experience, we finally got this one on today.  Erica was here again this last Friday and she got more butterflies done and her lamp and frame came so it will be fun to get that finished.  She took the soldering iron home to work on that project.

I also have been fascinated with my ROKU tv's accessibility with so many u-tube and Netflix programs from which to choose, I can watch any quilting program anytime or so many other interesting programs...it is amazing.  We have had rain, but we don't have to shovel it and I have visited with some of my friends from Wy and CO and understand that they all have lots of snow.  We actually had sun today and the temperature was 51 degrees. My really great friend in CO has a new dog...a brown cocker who is a joy now for her since she is living alone.  I spoke with her today and I am so pleased for her and know that pup will have a wonderful home!

I will have to get some advice from my daughter in order to get those photos uploaded now and even though I have been doing these for so long, I am pretty tech challenged I will be the first to admit.

"We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works". ~unknown

No comments: