Monday, July 6, 2009

Gardening

So busy, busy, busy!! I have so much to write about and so little time in which to do so. My sister, Joan, is here from Texas, my garden guru from Sinclair spent some time visiting, my neighbor and her sister from Berlin Germany and I went to Estes Park, we have had gatherings with family I haven't seen for ten years and some for over 30 years, on and on and on. So I will elaborate later. For now so that I don't loose track of this blog, I am just posting the fruits of my labor. Well, really veggies and flowers, no fruit. Look at the white radishes!!! The peonies were so fragrant and so large that the stems touched the ground and the foxglove....well my friend Bonnie made me buy it! I love her for it. Ignore the thistle in the background as we are still battling those. Made a trip to Denver today to see another cousin with my two sisters in addition to all of the above and on Thursday, I am heading to NM with my friend Sally for the weekend...just a chic get-away with some of her cousins.


More later!! Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July!!!

No comments: