Sunday, December 20, 2009

Off to see the wizard

Not really off to see the wizard, but we are looking forward to spending Christmas with our family. Packing for one little 15 lb dog is like packing for a baby..really!!! First of all we have records of vaccination, we have a bed, a carrier, toys, treats, dishes, dry food, canned food, comb, brush, coat, diapers....yes, actually what is called a belly band, and tooth paste and brush (and pooper scooper. Then we had to find a pet friendly motel. Hildy is being boarded and she does really well as we have boarded her since she was a baby. Quite frankly, I think she will enjoy the vacation away from the pest. He constantly wants to play and she has no patience with him.

I finished the class project and it is now on the end of the bed as you can see. I am pleased with it although if I had it to do over I would used a different color thread for the actual quilting. As the new year is around the corner, so will a new project be forthcoming. I am anxious to embark on another project and will continue to post projects and picture of our 4 legged family members. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: