Thursday, May 27, 2010

Before and after


As you can see the first picture is the "before" and the second is the "after". We discovered broken floor tiles also, and of course couldn't match the old ones, so we decided to put a "tile rug" down. Nothing has been grouted yet, but that should be tomorrow. Since we really weren't planning this repair, we didn't tear everything out. Eventually, we will have to do that. I put in bedding plants today. My neighbor and I found some really good plants for cheap and I am known to be a cheapskate. I have also been working on a quilt repair which was not going well for me, but is now done. I did get to go to Denver with a couple of dear friends on Saturday and visited an elderly cousin. It pains me to see everyone getting so old. She has gotten frail, but still retains a good sense of humor. This is just a catch-up blog and I hope to get back to some "fun" things.

No comments: