Thursday, August 15, 2013

More crafts

 Above, 3 banners completed by one of the gals, and we are anxious to see what the winter project will be.  These were painted with acrylics on a product used for drapery lining.  It was a great surface for this type of craft.  All we did was cut it to size, hem it top and bottom and start painting after transferring a pattern.  I looked at the originals and drew the patterns without an actual pattern to use and I think they came out great!!
 Each of us painted a birdhouse with original designs as can be seen in the previous post.  We put copper on the roofs, but actually the Mr. did that for us.  I had some old pieces from a stairs and using existing scraps, ( a piece from a T-post and an old re-purposed piece of re-bar I found),
 it now graces my flower bed.  The totem along side is from a previous recycling project.  I have one more project to post so stay tuned.

No comments: