Friday, January 18, 2008

More snow

See the bubble icicles!!!! Well today the pond has actually thawed enough for the water to be open.  This pic was taken a few days ago and I think the ice just got so heavy that it fell in as the temp is still well below freezing.  Help! I need a warm weather and gardening fix.

As you can see, my poor dog, Hildy, would love to be out on the front lawn chasing the deer instead of just watching them from inside.  She did, however get to spend part of this morning barking at the snow blower.  The Mr. has been getting a lot of use of his Christmas present as we woke up to MORE SNOW this morning and it is still snowing this afternoon.  Blast those deer who are making salad of my lawn...roots an all.
Finished at last!! I am very please with the final glass piece below, but I am not sure I like the hanging chain.  I may change that, but the design did allow me the opportunity to use the slice of rock. 

A couple of sites to check out again is Erica and a site she sent to us which is written by a young woman living here in Wyo who became guardian of a coyote.  She documents daily and her story and that of the coyote is amazing as well as her wonderful photography.

No comments: