Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spencer Blue

We had an old school chum visit last week. What a good visit we had and it has been at least 30 years since we have seen him. Where does the time go? And speaking of that, where has the time gone since I last "blogged?" We are supposed to get snow this weekend and I wanted to trek to Greeley to a craft show on Saturday. I get so busy around here that I lose all track of time. October is full of birthdays for our friends and families...forgive me if I forget someone. It is that age thing. My neighbor and I went to Ft. Collins a couple of weeks ago for her birthday treat and we happened into a store and as we walked by a pile of doggie beds, she said "That would be perfect for Spencer!" I tried not to look, but my eyes couldn't resist something for my Spencer Blue. One found it's way into my cart and my heart. HE LOVES IT! He spends nearly every nap there. Thank you Ingrid! Above he is sporting his new coat which I made for him today. Isn't it cute!! With snow on it's way, he will no doubt need this soon.

1 comment:

erica said...

AWWWWWW!!! So cute!