Friday, December 20, 2013

the 8th, 7th and 6th day of Christmas

Santa under the tree in his sleigh and me recovering with symptoms of a cold so this is all one post. Ugh!!!  The tree before icicles and the tree skirt made from Christmas themed hankies.  I am trying to finish the cookies but can't find the white chocolate I bought last week.  Getting old is not for wimps!  I can't remember if I even got home with it and if I did where did it get put!!!  I also searched for a box of tissues that I do remember getting home with and was beginning to think I had a naughty elf lurking around the corner but alas the box turned up in a most unlikely place.  I am certain that the white chocolate will also appear but not in time to finish my project.  We got a sprinkling of snow last evening and it is so very pretty outside...Christmas is definitely in the air.

For the gals in my summer craft retreat....we will be drilling holes in a glass bottle, jar, block etc. in which to put lights, so look for a string of 20-25 lights (50 if it is a larger glass item) now and perhaps a dark wine bottle, will do the winter banner, the moose stepping stone, and the wine glass tea light.  You can do as many of these projects, but we will do only one stepping stone each I think because of the drying time.

 

No comments: