Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Snow on the way

My critters are hunkered down for more bad weather and even when they go out you can see that they don't understand why the wind blows and where the clear ground and grass went.  I am sure they don't understand seasons.

We are expecting more snow!!!  The Mts of Colorado may get up to 20 inches and some of those areas already have over 150 inches of snowfall. Even here we have ranchers who have been snowed in since October and are accessing town by snowmobile.  One of the gals in my painting group brought pictures of her place and she is only a short way from the main street here and there are high drifts as far as the eye can see.  Diana, it will be spring soon they tell me, but I am beginning to wonder.  I received a paint jar holder from one of my painting buddies and I am thrilled with it.  It has room for 18 jars on each of three levels and all shelves spin for easy access.  Thank you Terry!!
 
We are headed out for a tournament this weekend and will probably encounter more bad weather.  Such is life. 
Our bathroom sink is in and I am waiting for my tiles to dry so that they can go through the first fire and then the glaze. I will post more tile pictures as well as the next painting project.  Our stones came out great and I wish I could have gotten pictures of the colorful flowers, but it was pitch black when we loaded them up.  Good weekend wishes to all.

No comments: