Monday, March 16, 2020

Quarantine?



Just got word that our daughter is telecommuting at home and her husband was sent home but being paid.  All bars and restaurants are being told to close as well as schools.  We are fine, but staying home..(70 plus are asked to stay home) - that's us.  So the beautiful green hydrangea arrangement above was given to me from my neighbor who was the recipient of the quilt of valor and the note with it was beautiful.  I had a couple of other pictures, but didn't get them loaded as planned as things always change and the updates don't work as before so I will figure that out.  I did go to a couple of journal groups this past week, but that will be on hold now until this "thing" runs it's course.  Hobby Lobby here has a classroom that allows this journal group to use and I met the most wonderful group of gals who welcomed another gal and me with open arms.  In addition, the craft shop I found has such a great supply of art, scrapbooking, sewing and needlework supplies which have been donated.  I surely hope with the economy now won't force these small businesses to close.  I want to go support such ventures but who knows?

I am working on an Irish chain quilt that I started this summer so that is keeping me busy, as if I don't have enough to do.  There are so many UFO's that need completed.  I will work on the photo issues.

Stay tuned and stay well!

No comments: