Monday, August 6, 2007

Official Banner

I am up and running with an official banner thanks to Erica who encouraged me to paint the aspen alley we so love to visit in the fall. She then proceeded to include it in this blog and thank you, thank you, Erica. Living in the southern part of Wyoming, we have some of the most beautiful mountain country and in the fall the colors of the aspen are spectacular!!

We have been fortunate to have a few visitors and now, it is time to get back to the tasks of painting the trim on the house, etc. We hope to get a few camping trips in also before the snow falls.

My passions are many and my fear is that I won't live long enough to fulfill a fourth of the things I intend to try. So, after watching a program on a PBS station last week of a daughter and mother who took a trip across the country on "Old route 66" I heard "mom" say that age was insignificant unless you are a cheese. I think I will always consider that my inspiration for going forth with new adventures.

2 comments:

thptpth said...

Hi Mrs. Mulherin!

(I don't know that I'll ever be able to call you Pat.)

Just wanted to say welcome to the blogosphere - great to have you here. I will look forward to checking your blog to find out what's going on in Wyoming!

Carrie

Kim Carney said...

I am so glad you started a blog. I have heard of your talents. And then there is your very, talented daughter! Kim