Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It feels like Christmas at my house this week as I begin to think about thawing the ol'bird and planning the rest of the feast. The reason for this is that I got a new recliner for my livingroom and we got a beautiful leaded glass oak piece of furniture on which to place our large flat screen. In addition to that, we have ordered a new computer--a Mac with the new Leopard operating system. Brown should bring it this week and in the mean time, the Mr. is remodeling an area in our kitchen that was designed to be a wet-bar. In the early 80's I am sure it was quite stylish, but when he completes it, the Mac will have a new home.

The gourds above are from a couple of different artists, but my friends and I are painting the one with the little penquins this week...so it does feel like Christmas is just around the corner!!

Such spectacular sunsets as the one below fill our Wyoming skies frequently and no matter how often we see them, they never cease to thrill us. We have a few more snaps that we viewed from our back deck tonite and will post them later as well as the renovation in the kitchen area.





"Teach us delight in simple things."-
Rudyard Kipling

No comments: