Thursday, September 24, 2009

Garden sign

Ok here is the garden sign...OK...here is NOT the garden sign. For some reason I am not able to upload the images today. I am hoping that blogger is getting this option fixed or I will have to call my computer guru (alias Erica). I have so much to blog about and now I am at a loss for words. (NOT). Last week, my 80 year old neighbor and I went across the border to Ft. Collins, took the back roads, and saw some beautiful country and had a good lunch. It was a good day. Thank you neighbor!! Then on the weekend we had good friends come and spend the night Saturday with us. The last day of summer, we had snow showers and until today, the sun hasn't shown. Although it hasn't been as cold as was predicted, fall has definitely arrived. I have a funeral to attend tomorrow in Rawlins and a quilt show in Longmont on Sat and a quilt class here tonight so I will try on Sun to get the pictures on here. Today, the Mr. and I put an epoxy floor down in my studio to replace the painted floor with the stenciled roses. It came out pretty good, but it will be until tomorrow before we can put furniture back. Will post pictures if I can get this thing to work. This is short as I am short on time.

No comments: