Saturday, December 10, 2011

On the 3rd day of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas?  This is an old sled that I picked up in Morrison CO years ago when I was slumming with my friends.  (Again, most of my wonderful slumming times have been spent with these buddies from way back.)  I remember that we had such good time that day.  I still hope to have a kitchen garden out back with all of the old kitchen flea market pieces I have gathered.  I just need more!  This antique shop there had a kitchen garden out back that was marvelous and on the way back through the shop, I picked up this sleigh.  When not used this way, I stand it up and put shelved across the leg braces.
So---on the third day of Christmas, as you can see, it is like any other morning as far as the furkids are concerned! For me...well, the Mr. has gone out of town for a pool tournament and I have a special "friend", one of those slum buddies coming for a day to search for more stuff.  The sun is shining and the temperature is brisk, but it will be a perfect way to spend a winter day!

No comments: