Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Busy, Busy


 Not sure how this blog will publish since I struggle with technology.  These clips came out so bizarre today.  I always say I am so busy....so this is what I have been doing the past few days.  The yard above is being slowly transformed.  I love working in the yard and this one is a blank canvas of sorts.  So many opportunities to make rooms of a sort.  The landscape blocks were here and the yard is sloped so I used some of the pavers to make a stepped walking space for myself in particular.  It is easy to go uphill with my fused ankle, but very difficult to go downhill so this solves that problem and I am slowly removing the growth above to be planted in a ground cover the Erica gave me in the seed packets she had.  Part of the yard is clover which I love but there is a good deal of moss and dandelions and the Mr. has waged war on the dandelions.  I have plans for a seating under the shade provided by the large fir trees.
In addition to that, I am working o a Quilt of Valor for my other neighbor and the green and grey one will grace the bed in my sewing/spare bedroom.  It is almost finished as I have a little more to quilt on it.  The puzzle below was one of four that one of my neighbors loaned me and I actually finished it last night and it is back in the box.  I am ready for another.  
So working on these four projects nearly every day along with everything else, I do keep busy. The Mr. has been building a pantry of sorts just outside the kitchen door in the garage and that will supplement the limited storage in my one butt kitchen.  We never get bored!

No comments: