Thursday, April 30, 2020

Dragonfly finished!


Finished!

Now as soon as the thrift shops open and the garage sales begin, I can start adding more junk.  I want a chair to put here and more birdhouses and plants for the ladder..(gonna rain so I took the other ones in for now), and a birdbath and perhaps some totems.  I have always loved playing in the yard and this one is so perfect!  There are defined beds around the perimeter of both back and front yards and lots of shady spots for furniture, not to mention a large low deck.  It is very private and green. The Mr. is working on enclosing some open shelves in the garage for a pantry of sorts and since we have always had a full larder for those long snowy winters, the lack of a pantry and cupboard space in the house is not enough for that life style.  If in fact we might see another outbreak of this nasty virus, it will allow us to stay at home just as we have done this time.  We are only a few miles from the large earlier virus situation, but our county has only one death so far.  We are still not open except for a few places.  Mr. needed some lumber and we trekked out at 6:00 a.m. for plywood for the pantry and I picked up some plants for the porch.  Even getting those is an encouraging sign and I planted some zinnias this week and they were up in two days. My daughter gave me some seeds and I hope to get the rest of those in this week.   
(Debbie, the moss is green so we are letting it grow as long as it stays off my back.)         
Wash your hands and stay safe.

"The dragonfly brings dreams to reality and is the messenger of wisdom and enlightenment from other realms." ~ Author unknown 



No comments: