Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Backyard junk

 Anyone who really knows me knows that I love turning junk into more junk.  I cannot remember all of the repurposed items I have made, enjoyed and then left at one of the many homes we bought and sold.  Every yard is a blank canvas for me.  So when we took down two ceiling fans, I kept the blades and I kept some turned wooden pieces from a previous yard sale with the intention of repurposing.  I have this great large storage building in the back yard so I am in the process of doing just that.  These are just a few of the steps we are taking in getting this insect of my design which is not anatomically correct.  I really don't care.

I don't have but just a few paints here as I haven't replenished my artists supply, but I will hope to finish this in a day or so and will post then.  Somehow I got off my 3 day a week schedule to post.

We miss our little furkid so much, but have decided that the emotional drain is too much to endure again. 

No comments: