Thursday, April 9, 2020

More pics

 First of all it is 68 degrees at 4:18 pm and I just came back from a great walk.  It is so beautiful with so much blooming. Even at 10.00 this morning, the Mr. and I worked in the yard.  Yeah! I am loving this Washington weather.  As before, except for the bed and 2 wheeler, none of this stuff was new.  The lamp was given to me decades ago and the cross stitch were given to me by dear friends, but the others were picked up.  The quilt and bear I did make.
 There are a couple of pieces of stained glass which I made in the room, the dress form I made and the quilting bee I did purchase at a consignment shop, but she sits on a small chair which was mine as a child. The rockers are missing but I have had it as long as I can remember.
 The embroidery/sewing machine is atop a singer base and covered with decoupaged pattern pieces.  The little 30's Shirley Temple and chair were given to me by a cousin and the black chair was a $1.00 purchase at a Meals on Wheels thrift shop.
 Again, the stained glass light was one I made, and everything else was thrift shop or consignment purchases, except for the GO machine.  The table that the sewing machine sits on was $1.00 at the Restore here.  Unbelievable and it is so sturdy!
The ironing table was made by the Mr. and the rest I made or purchased again at yard sales or was gifted.

So I would rather be outside, but waited until it was a little late to get to this so more to come on Saturday.

No comments: